Are you struggling to get blogger adsense approval? And want to know How to get blogger adsense approval with Blogger. Continue Reading to get blogger adsense approval with Blogger/Blogspot.
All wants to monetize and Make Money with Google AdSense as they pay very high CPC which is also known as Cost per click for each and every clicks.
But how to get adsense approval easily?
As many times When you apply for Google AdSense you always get rejected for some reason(s). That time is very hard to pass and we think about How to get the Google AdSense Approval?
Easiest Way to Get Google AdSense Approval
Blogger is the best and the easiest way to get blogger adsense approval. Blogger is a blogging platform which is owned by Google. Even I got my Google AdSense Approval through Blogger. You can also use blogger as a way to AdSense.
How to get blogger adsense approval Easily
Follow these steps to get Google AdSense Approval with Blogger:
- Create a Blog with Blogger.com
- Write Some Unique Contents and Articles
- Submit Sitemaps and get some Organic Traffic
- Get your Blog Reports By Google Analytics
- Increase Page views and Share Posts
- Get Google AdSense Approval
1. Create a Blog with Blogger.com
If you don’t have any blog Create a blog with Blogger now. As you already know about Blogger that it is a simple and free to use Blogging platform by Google. You don’t have to pay for Web Hosting, Domain name or any Privacy Protection.
2. Write Some Unique Contents and Articles
For getting AdSense approval you must have to write some unique content and articles and publish some rich quality articles on your blog. Write minimum 15 to 25,40 posts with only common 10 to 15,20 labels. This will help you to build a structured blog and it may avoid rejection of your AdSense Application. Make it sure that you are writing unique content in your blog.
3. Write Some Important Pages
Before applying for AdSense you must have to create some important pages . For example:
- About Us Page : In this page you can write something about you and its all up to you what you want to write about yourself to connect with the viewers of your blog so that they can know who is the owner of the blog and may be they will follow you.
- Contact Us Page : Contact Us page is very important as if someone wants to contact you they can easily contact you with the help of Contact Us Page. In blogger, there is a Gadget of Contact Us but it cannot be added on a page body. You can use FoxyForm which I like the most. It’s easy to use and implement the code in your Contact Us page
- Disclaimer Page : A disclaimer is generally any statement intended to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations that may be exercised and enforced by parties in a legally recognized relationship. Read more about Disclaimer.
4. Submit Sitemaps and Get some Organic Traffic.
Submit Sitemap to Google Webmaster Console Tools and also Submit sitemap in Bing Webmaster Tools. It is the most important key point to get Organic Traffic from Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing etc. Your chances of getting Google AdSense approval Increases when you are getting Organic traffic from search engines.
5. Get your Blog Reports By Google Analytics
It is very important to know that how much visitors you are getting on your blog. In blogger Dashboard you can see the stats of your blog but its not so accurate. So link your blog with Google Analytics. Earlier, I discussed How to Add Google Analytics Tracking Code in your Blogger.
6. Increase Page views and Share Posts
You can read my article 7 ways to Increase Page views and Visitors on your Blog . In this post you can know some easy tricks which can help you to increase page views and visitors on your blog. Always share your blog post in Google+ which will surely Index in Google Search Engine.
7. Get your AdSense Account Approval
After doing all these easy steps you can Apply for Google AdSense directly from the Blogger. Read How to apply for Google AdSense from Blogger Guide for step by step process.
That’s All about How to get blogger adsense approval. Comments are most welcome if you are rejected please comment the reasons below. share this post.